|Out of stock
A pair of true workwear denims with 1930s characteristics. Our 1937 Roamer Pant has been made from 11 ounce raw denim with selvage edge. Regardless of costs and labour we made a denim which is truly unique.
Our finest Pike Brothers details define our 1937 Roamer Pant:
- 11 ounce raw denim with selvage edge, 100 Cotton
- high waist, comfort fit with button fly
- buttons and buckle in a zinc finish
- heavy bar tacking on pockets, belt loops and seam ends
- suspender buttons as used in the 1930s
- Made in Turkey
Attention! In order to get the most mileage out of your Pike Brothers 1937 Roamer Pants we strongly advise to follow the washing instructions on the leaflet!
Available in three lengths: 34, 36 and 38 inch inseam