A pair of true workwear denims with 1930s characteristics. Our 1937 Roamer Pant has been made from 11 ounce raw denim with selvage edge. Regardless of costs and labour we made a denim which is truly unique.
17 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Our finest Pike Brothers details define our 1937 Roamer Pant:
- 11 ounce raw denim with selvage edge, 100 Cotton
- high waist, comfort fit with button fly
- buttons and buckle in a zinc finish
- heavy bar tacking on pockets, belt loops and seam ends
- suspender buttons as used in the 1930s
- Made in Turkey
Attention! In order to get the most mileage out of your Pike Brothers 1937 Roamer Pants we strongly advise to follow the washing instructions on the leaflet!